Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The hunts are back...

I am NOT dead. I know that's what some of you were told and there is a story behind it to make is short the I had a massive blood clot in my lungs that nearly did kill me. My mother thought it was best to let people think what they wanted in case it did turn out that way. Though my friends are mad for not being kept in the loop they are happy for a different outcome.

Now that I am able to get back to my life somewhat now I wanted to start these hunts again and there isn't a happier time to start back then Christmas. Hope to see the old faces and hopefully some new ones also.


Lets get to the details...



 This hunt is for mesh bodies and parts meaning if your items can be added to, applied on, or just made for then you are qualified for this hunt. No one gets turned away unless they don't follow that rule.
      
- Nails for mesh hands slink, maiterya, tmp, etc...
- Shoes for mesh feet slink, maiterya, tmp, etc...
- Make Up for mesh faces                         
- Clothing that needs appliers to be added. 
- Mesh clothing are welcome but there has to be at least one size fitted for a mesh body either it be Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, etc.. besides the standard sizes.    
- Tattoos 

If you're interested in joining this hunt please fill out THIS FORM

If there are any questions feel free to contact me inworld mirandaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment